How it works
We are classed as an “Essential business” and have registered with MPI through the following definitions:
- Utilities and communications, including supply chains
- Any entity that provides maintenance and repair services for utilities and communications, including supply chains
- Primary industries, including food and beverage production and processing
- Any entity whose closure would jeopardise the maintenance of animal health or welfare standards (including the short-term survival of a species)
- Transport and logistics
- Any entity providing services to keep vehicles operational for essential work purposes (eg vehicle testing, mechanics, tyre services)
We have two staff in three of our departments (Tractor shop, Engineering shop and or parts) with extra staff on call. Our Hydraulink hose repair truck is also available.
We are following regulations set by MPI and therefore are only offering services that require immediate attention or parts.
Opening Hours 8 am – 5 pm (weekdays) Saturdays are closed
We are not servicing tractors at this time (unless it’s unsafe to use), only keeping them going to keep your business going.
Our engineering is there to keep all feed out gear operational or any dairy shed breakdowns. It is also there to support the utilities and transport sector.
Our parts department is only supplying essential parts, lubricants and oils to our clients.
Our outdoor equipment services are “on call” only at this stage.
All of our services are by appointment only, and you will not be invited into our parts store or workshops. Our back gates are also locked, entry by appointment only. We are operating a closed door business at this time.
We are offering onsite repair work, and we ask you please respect our strict no human contact and 2 meter “social distance” procedure we have in place.
- Parts and Outdoor equipment services – 06 8586041
- Engineering – Paul Harrison 027 6290238
- Tractor shop – Mark Beadle 027 7772317
- Hydraulic hoses – Lee Miller 027 2085329
- After hours Engineering – 0274 874938
- After hours Tractor shop – 0274 874907
- General Manager – Robby Smith 027 2277158
Any emails please refer to our website for direct email addresses.
Please be understanding of our rules and protocols in place, they are there to keep us all safe.
Together we can get through this.
All the best to all of you – be safe.